Another cloudy and cool day, well morning actually. We fired up and decided to have our Quesadillas for breakfast this time! What a wonderful to start the day, by having delicious gooey cheese, eggs, and black forest ham all warm in your belly! Our recipe makes 8 Quesadillas.
- 8 extra large tortillas – burrito size
- 2 large slices of deli black forest ham per tortilla
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 egg, scrambled per tortilla
- sharp cheddar cheese
- If you have followed this blog and own a Pappy’s Campfire Cooker… you know the drill. Light your fire and let it get to an even flame.
- If you are cooking at home, you can prepare the scrambled eggs indoors or out on your cooker.
- Scramble eggs with olive oil. Salt & pepper if desired.
- Place tortillas flat onto Grill Plate surface, sprinkle only 1/2 of tortilla with cheese, place down ham, then some scrambled eggs, and another thin layer of cheese. Taking a long spatula, fold the empty half over to cover. Allow cheese to melt and flip onto it’s other side to brown.
- Remove from Grill Plate and serve! YUM!
Did you know that we offer up to 6 months of installment payments on our Pappy’s Campfire Cooker? Details are before check out!