Today was a bit cloudy and cool, which was perfect weather to kick off our Quesadilla edition. Today’s recipe is super simple but complexly delicious! Easy to make for a few or for a crowd. If you are making these for a crowd, be careful, especially at the Campground – you will quickly become THE spot to be! Our recipe makes 8 Quesadillas.
- 8 extra large tortillas – burrito size
- 3 lbs. ground chuck
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 16 oz. shredded provolone cheese
- 2 TB steak sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- If you have followed this blog and own a Pappy’s Campfire Cooker… you know the drill. Light your fire and let it get to an even flame.
- If you are cooking at home, you can prepare the ground beef mixture indoors or out on your cooker.
- Brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper in skillet or pan. Drain once done
- Add in steak sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper and stir
- Place tortillas flat onto Grill Plate surface, sprinkle only 1/2 of tortilla with cheese, scoop in some of the ground beef mixture, and another thin layer of cheese. Taking a long spatula, fold the empty half over to cover. Allow cheese to melt and flip onto it’s other side to brown.
- Remove from Grill Plate and serve!
Did you know that we offer up to 6 months of installment payments on our Pappy’s Campfire Cooker? Details are before check out!