These quesadillas are packed full fresh spring veggies and flavor! Another recipe that’s perfect for Meatless Mondays or anytime you want something healthy & light but incredibly full of flavor!
- 8 extra large tortillas – burrito size
- 16 asparagus spears, chopped
- 1/2 canned or fresh corn
- 2 small roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 lima beans, fresh or canned
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Mexican white melting cheese
- Salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- If you have followed this blog and own a Pappy’s Campfire Cooker… you know the drill. Light your fire and let it get to an even flame.
- If you are camping, easily prep and pack ingredients separately and combine into a quesadilla quickly on site.
- Combine veggies and seasonings in a bowl, lightly sautee and set aside.
- Place tortillas flat onto Grill Plate surface, sprinkle only 1/2 of tortilla with cheese, veggie mixture, and another thin layer of cheese. Taking a long spatula, fold the empty half over to cover. Allow cheese to melt and flip onto it’s other side to brown.
- Remove from Grill Plate and serve with a light salad for a fantastic lunch or light dinner.
Did you know that we offer up to 6 months of installment payments on our Pappy’s Campfire Cooker? Details are before check out!