These quesadillas are so quick and easy, and vegetarian friendly! Perfect for Meatless Mondays or anytime you want something healthy & light but incredibly full of flavor!
- 8 extra large tortillas – burrito size
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 small roma tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Mexican white melting cheese
- Cumin, salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- If you have followed this blog and own a Pappy’s Campfire Cooker… you know the drill. Light your fire and let it get to an even flame.
- If you are camping, easily prep and pack ingredients separately and combine into a quesadilla quickly on site.
- Combine beans, corn, chopped roma tomatoes, chopped onion, 1/2 of chopped cilantro in a bowl.
- Place tortillas flat onto Grill Plate surface, sprinkle only 1/2 of tortilla with cheese, place black bean/corn mixture, and another thin layer of cheese. Taking a long spatula, fold the empty half over to cover. Allow cheese to melt and flip onto it’s other side to brown.
- Remove from Grill Plate and serve with more chopped cilantro and maybe some salsa or sour cream. Make it your own!
Did you know that we offer up to 6 months of installment payments on our Pappy’s Campfire Cooker? Details are before check out!