We’re back with another foil packet meal! We’ve taken Cod fillets, coated them with melted butter, seasoned and sprinkled with dill, and topped with fresh lemon slices. Served over savory rice, this meal hits the spot when you are looking for something light & fresh, yet flavorful.
INGREDIENTS PER FOIL PACKET:
- 4-6 oz Cod fillet
- 1 TB melted butter
- 1/4 tsp dried Dill Weed
- Garlic powder, Onion powder, & Paprika to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 lemon slices
- Non-stick aluminum foil
- If you have followed this blog and own a Pappy’s Campfire Cooker… you know the drill. Light your fire and let it get to an even flame.
- Tear off sheets of aluminum foil large enough to fold generously around each fish fillet.
- Layer as follows:
Fish, spread melted butter, seasonings/salt/pepper, lemon slices.
- Fold over foil on each side, meeting in the middle and pinching foil together. Fold in the ends, pinching together to seal each piece of foil.
- Place Grill Plate over flame for about 5 minutes
- Place foil packets directly onto Grill Plate and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- Carefully open fail packets to avoid getting burned from the steam.
- Serve over flavored rice & ENJOY!